1. The students are able to see that verification on the basis of natural acceptance and experiential validation through living is the only way to verify right or wrong, and referring to any external source like text or instrument or any other person cannot enable them to verify with authenticity; it will only develop assumptions.
2. The students are able to see that their practice in living is not in harmony with their natural acceptance most of the time, and all they need to do is to refer to their natural acceptance to remove this disharmony.
3. The students are able to see that lack of right understanding leading to lack of relationship is the major cause of problems in their family and not the lack of physical facilities in most of the cases, while they have given higher priority to earning of physical facilities in their life ignoring relationships and not being aware that right understanding is the most important requirement for any human being.
4. The students feel confident that they can understand the whole existence; nothing is a mystery in this existence. They are also able to see the interconnectedness in the nature, and point out how different courses of study relate to the different units and levels. Also they are able to make out how these courses can be made appropriate and holistic.
5. The students are able to grasp the right utilization of their knowledge in their streams of Law to ensure mutually enriching and recyclable productions systems.
6. The students are able to sincerely evaluate the course and share with their friends. They are also able to suggest measures to make the course more effective and relevant. They are also able to make use of their understanding in the course for a happy and prosperous society.
Compulsory for students of First Semester of LL.B. (3 Year) program and First Semester of LL.B. (Integrated) program.
2. BASICS OF COMPUTER INTERNET AND CYBER – SECURITY
Course Objectives :
• To help the students to understand the terms and concepts of Computer Science and Information Technology (hardware, software, networking, security, Internet/Web, and Technologies).
• To understand basic organization of computer system
• To understand the name and use of different types of input and output devices
• To help the students to understand the use of the products and services of computers.
• To help the students to understand the use of Internet/ Web services as a resource for collecting information.
• To enable students install different operating systems and application software.
• To enable students to understand the various data threats and phishing.
The student will be able to:
• know the usage of the computer systems
• Setup the IDEs for the computer programming languages.
• get exposure on office automation tools like Microsoft Word, Excel, and power point.
• identify the different computer system and data threats and also protect them by installing antivirus software.
Compulsary for students of Second Semester of LL.B. (3 Year) program and Third Semester of LL.B. (Integrated) program.
3. BASICS OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY
Course Objectives :
This course will enable students to -
• develop their reading and speaking skills
• read various texts efficiently and critically
• learn to extract the main ideas and key details of a text
• approach an academic text with confidence
• develop writing skills through a stimulus
• build their vocabulary
• develop their grammar skills
• speak according to the context and with confidence
• use academic skills for other courses of study
After studying / completing the course the students will be able to comprehend a text meaningfully by:
• Making predictions about a text
• Identifying the key terms in a text
• Knowing the context of the text
• Comprehending a text meaningfully
• Use punctuation accurately
• Write various types of paragraphs coherently to write summaries
• Learn and use unknown words
• Understand key terms in the text
• Make word maps for remembering new vocabulary
• Use linking words and collocations
• Define technical terms
• Use phrasal verbs and idioms in appropriate contexts
• Speak reasonably grammatical English in various academic and social contexts
• Use appropriate grammatical structures while writing English.
• Use various tense forms appropriately
Compulsory for students of Third Semester of LL.B. (3 Year) program and Fifth Semester of LL.B. (Integrated) program.
4. PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT
Course Objectives :
1. To help the students appreciate the essential complementarily between 'VALUES' and 'SKILLS' to ensure sustained happiness and prosperity, which are the core aspirations of all human beings.
2. To facilitate the development of a Holistic perspective among students towards life and profession as well as towards happiness and prosperity based on a correct understanding of the Human reality and the rest of Existence. Such a holistic perspective forms the basis of Universal Human Values and movement towards value-based living in a natural way.
3. To highlight plausible implications of such a Holistic understanding in terms of ethical human conduct, trustful and mutually fulfilling human behavior and mutually enriching interaction with Nature, Thus, this course is intended to provide a much needed orientational input in value education to the young enquiring minds.
1. To promote Individual or in-group class presentations pertaining to the applications of concepts, theories or issues in human development.
2. To promote research aptitude
3. To enable students to write about relevant topics.
4. To enable students to design and complete a research project that can take the form of a developmental interview, an observation or assessment through service learning.
5. The course intends to develop talent, facilitate employability enabling the incumbent to excel and sustain in a highly competitive world of business.
6. The course aims to bring about personality development with regard to the different behavioral dimensions that have far reaching significance in the direction of organizational effectiveness.
7. To make students know about self-awareness, life skills, soft skills, need for personal development etc .
Course Outcome :
1. The student will be able to understand, analyse develop and exhibit accurate sense of self.
2. The student will be able to think critically.
3. Demonstrate knowledge of personal beliefs and values and a commitment to continuing
4. Personal reflection and reassessment.
5. Learn to balance confidence with humility and overcome problems associated with personality
Compulsory for students of Fourth Semester of LL.B. (3 Year) program and Seventh Semester of LL.B. (Integrated) program.
5. ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES :
Course Objectives :
This course introduces students to environment concerns. Students are expected to learn about environment, factors affecting it, environmental ethics and its protection through lectures, presentations, documentaries and field visits.
On completion of this course, students will be able to
• Describe a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability.
• critically analyze technical subject matter (written or oral) for scientific merit apply learned environmental knowledge and understanding to solve technical /research problems in new contexts.
• Understand the broad interdisciplinary liberal arts framework for analysing the relationship between humans and their environment
• Understand informed perspectives on biological and physical processes relevant to environmental problems,
• Understand responsible environmental policy and practice, and to engage students in ethical reflection regarding environmental problems in local, regional, national, and global communities.
Compulsory for students of Fifth Semester of LL.B. (3 Year) program and Nine Semester of LL.B. (Integrated) program